HONDURAS MEDICAL & DEAF MINISTRY TEAM
The Vista will be sending a team to Northern Honduras to provide medical clinics for people in very poor communities, as well as a team to work alongside Signs of Love Honduras, a ministry sharing the love of Jesus with people who are deaf.
Cost: $1100 with a $200 deposit due at registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW WILL WE BE TRAVELING WHILE IN HONDURAS?
- The medical team will travel with Pastor Humberto Del Arca, and members of his church along the Northern Coast of Honduras in vans.
- The Signs of Love team will be based out of La Ceiba, Honduras where Signs of Love is headquartered.
WHERE WILL WE BE STAYING WHILE IN HONDURAS?
- The medical team will stay in various hotels in villages along the clinic route.
- Signs of Love Team will stay in a hotel near the Signs of Love HQ.
WHO WILL WE BE WORKING WITH AND WHAT WILL WE BE DOING IN HONDURAS?
- The medical team will be conducting medical clinics in rural villages along the Northern Coast of Honduras. These clinics are held in local churches and sponsored by local pastors. Clinics operate using a triage station, doctor visitation rooms, pharmacy, and dental area.
- The Signs of Love Team will be working alongside the ministry team of SoL, recruiting and preparing for the annual deaf camp, and showing Jesus’ love to people who are deaf.